Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hypocrisy

Why is it that hypocrisy and bureaucracy seem to go hand in hand, and not only that, they seem to be very apparent with upper management???

I don't believe I need to go into the inner workings of my brain here, but trust me when I say that I had never been so annoyed with management as one of the days on site during my last roster.

I also note that engineers nowadays have to make do with no vehicles, no computer, no printer or whatever so that everyone else can keep working. This is of course if we are lacking resources, which we seem to do with vehicles, and everyone else is fine, including Safety, but us engineers cop the raw end of the stick. And then we have to do the longer hours to make up for the fact that we are without resources.

Annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment